Today we speak with Jonathan Cartledge about the policy priorities for the GBCA. Jonathan is part of the leadership team and the head of Public Affairs at the Green Building Council of Australia. The priorities we speak about are:
1. Achieving more livable, sustainable and healthy cities
2. Securing more resilient communities
3. Delivering a low carbon, high performing built environment
4. Raising minimum standard through construction codes
5. Facilitating sustainable utility infrastructure.
If you want to find out more, go to www.gbca.org.au
Enjoy the show!